KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Czech je nejen lídr českého trhu v oblasti sofistikovaných tiskových řešení, ale věnuje se také IT vývoji a výzkumu v rámci našeho brněnského Business Innovation Center.
Oddělení Konica Minolta Laboratory, do kterého hledáme nového kolegu/kolegyni, je R&D centrum, které se věnuje dvěma odvětvím: AI & Semantic Technologies a Advanced Data Analysis. Pracujeme s Kubernetes a náš vývoj směřujeme na cloud-native component. V neposlední řadě se věnujeme AI technologiím a všemu s nimi spojené.
Naše práce je založena na hledání nových cest, přístupů a objevování nových technologií. Cloudové myšlení je pro nás must have. Pokud jsi zvídavý pohodář/ka, tak jsi náš člověk!
Financial Planning & Controlling Analyst
How you will work:
Financial Planning & Controlling Analyst for Financial Planning & Controlling de-partment of Global R&D Europe development centres in Brno.
In this role, candidate will support Operations Manager and Department Manag-ers with administrative tasks covering preparation, execution and monitoring of financial plans, cooperation with HR, financial, legal and back office departments in order to ensure smooth operation of the development centres.
- Administrative and process-oriented support of planning, reporting and monitoring of departments’ budget.
- Cooperation with HR representatives on salaries updates, hiring plans, remuneration and benefits for employees from financial and procedural perspective.
- Cooperation with back office on daily operation of the development centres; that includes monitor-ing of compliance with the company processes (mainly purchase, invoicing and subcontracting), ex-ecution of training plans and benefits for employees, managing visits of external partners and cus-tomers, preparation of the teams planning sessions, regular update of cost distribution key between cost centres and preparation and execution of office modernization.
- Cooperation with legal department on preparation, approval and execution of contracts with exter-nal partners and customers.
- Cooperation with financial department on processing of purchase orders and invoices, invoicing to parent company, creation and administration of current and new cost centres, financial audits of development cost centres, annual audits of asset, processing of external funding and closure of fi-nancial year.
- Support of Department Managers and Managing Directors on overall financial balancing across de-partments and sites in Europe.
- Preparation and execution of the development centres’ advertising activities in cooperation with HR, back office and other colleagues, such as job fairs and inputs for university web sites dedicated to mutual cooperation.
- Support of managers in preparation, execution and monitoring of co-funded project (EU / ČR).
- Maintain and continuously improve financial and administrative processes.
- Academic qualifications – MSc. Or MEng or Bachelor degree optimally in economics or finance area.
- Experience with financial planning and monitoring or accounting (1+ years).
- Experience with O365 tools (Excel, Teams, ppt).
- Highly organized, efficient and able to multi-task competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, cooperative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cooperate across various departments and levels (research, development, legal, finance, managers).
- Experience with working in a global organization(preferred).
- Self-driven, and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and transparent verbal and written manner in Czech and English (English level B2 or higher).
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days
- Mobile phone (with tariff for personal use)
- Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
- Multi Sport card
- Language lessons
- Coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
KontaktKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.