KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
Product Manager (Deployment, instalation and base OS)
• Take over and own the Setup domain as part of a complex product. You will be responsible for driving the product development of your domain further towards a big-picture vision, external and internal customer satisfaction, and sustainable business growth.
• Establishing relationships with internal stakeholders through excellent communication. Turning stakeholders into partners will help you drive the product while keeping the expectations aligned at all times.
• Collect feedback wherever you go. Beyond being a visionary, you need to understand user needs and how to translate them into product features that satisfy customers and generate business value.
• Saying "No". You will need to make hard decisions and that will not always please people. Therefore before saying “Yes” to less promising functionalities, you will need to properly consider all consequences and gather evidence in order to ensure that the ones you say “Yes” to will address desired customer’s needs the best.
• Generating excitement around user needs so that the team knows what to build and why. To ensure that the final “package” is drives the product forward, you will drive and participate in all scrum ceremonies with the team.
• Responsible for domain roadmap creation, feedback gathering and processing, delivery plan preparation and execution, backlog maintenance, data analysis
• 2 years of proven experience in a product owner or product manager role.
• Experience with collecting and processing feedback. Digging insights from it.
• Experience with evaluating user’s needs before jumping into an implementation phase.
• Experience with Linux based systems.
• Experience with Networking (IPv6, Port forwarding, Sophos, vSwitch...).
• Familiar with remote deployment and cloud technologies.
• Basic knowledge of IT Security.
• Experience with scrum ceremonies especially with planning and grooming sessions.
• Analytical thinking together with a problem-solving approach to support your roadmapping responsibilities.
• You are curious about user’s jobs and continue chasing their delight and satisfaction.
Nice to Have:
• Basic knowledge of the hardware.
• Experience with SAFe methodology.
• Good presentation (communication) skills with the ability to flexibly adapt your
presentation language based on the target audience (customer/management/sales/support/dev team...).
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone of your choice
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• Multisport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.