KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
DCC Support Engineer
DCC Support Engineer is a role within the Digital Competency Center team in Brno, supporting lower-level support teams in solving complex issues related to back-end systems.
DCC Support Engineer is responsible for the deployment and administration of different tools for remote management, backup and monitoring in Pre-Production and Production environments.
• Investigate, reproduce and analyze issues reported from customers
• Providing high-quality technical consultancy for back-end applications
• Supplement tickets with findings from your investigation
• Take initiative and ownership of the problem, escalate and control the right expectation until the closure.
• Assist development teams with ticket resolution, bug reporting, testing upgrades and enhancements
• Participate in defect management, creation of technical documentation and contribute to internal knowledge base
• Actively cooperate with other internal development and QA teams
• Participate in regular application release deployment process
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, passion for problem-solving and investigation
• Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
• Solid working knowledge and understanding of the Linux operating system
• Knowledge of a programming or scripting language
• Basic knowledge of SQL databases, networking, and virtualization
• Familiarity with JSON and XML data structure
• Good communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English
• Ability to work in a team
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Technical documentation skills
• Experience with ITSM processes
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.