KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
• Create technical documentation for developers, administrators, support, and end users
• Gather feedback on documentation and keep it up-to-date
• Proofread API descriptions and other documentation
• Work closely with Software Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Product Owners
and other Technical Writers
• Verify and confirm facts
• Manage documents provided with product and back-end releases
• Excellent knowledge of English (C1-C2)
• Ability to explain complex functionality in simple language
• Good listening and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• General knowledge of IT
• Being a team player
Nice to have
• Previous working experience in agile development
• Education in Computer Science or English Philology
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Confluence and JIRA)
What we offer
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• Multi Sport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.