KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
Product Owner – Remote Management and Monitoring
• Take over and own a the “remote management and monitoring” domain as part of complex product. You will be responsible for driving the product development of your domain further towards a big-picture vision, customer satisfaction and sustainable business growth.
• Establishing relationships with internal stakeholders through excellent communication. Turning stakeholders into your partners will help you drive the product while keeping the expectations aligned at all times.
• Collect feedback wherever you go. Being a visionary is great but just one part of a problem-solving process. You need to understand what are the user needs and how it should reflect into product features to satisfy customers and generate business value.
• Saying "NO". You will need to make hard decisions and that will not always please people. Therefore before saying NO to less promising functionalities, you will need to properly consider all consequences and gather evidence in order to ensure that the ones which you said YES to will target desired customer’s needs the best.
• Generating excitement around user needs so that the team knows what to build and why. To ensure that the final “package” is exactly what was needed, you will drive and participate in all scrum ceremonies with the team.
• 1 year of proven experience in a product owner or product manager role.
• Experience with ServiceNow, ELK, Landscape (Canonical), Acronis, Sophos Central Management.
• Experience with scrum ceremonies especially with planning and grooming sessions.
• Experience with feedback collecting and processing. Digging insights from it.
• Experience with evaluating user’s needs before jumping into an implementation phase.
• Analytical thinking together with a problem-solving approach to support your roadmapping responsibilities.
• You have to be curious about user’s jobs and continue chasing their delight and satisfaction.
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of Atlassian stack including CI/CD.
• Experience with SAFe methodology.
• Good presentation (communication) skills with the ability to flexibly adapt your presentation language based on the target audience (customer/management/sales/support/dev team…).
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.