KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
• Delivery of modules, proofs of concept and hand over of new technical solutions to sales and product management.
• Participation on business analyses to understand client’s needs.
• Responsibility for developing and testing front-end components and applications in
cooperation with UX designers and back-end developers.
• Continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks.
• Working in an agile environment, being a member of a scrum team , implementing SAFe framework https://www.scaledagileframework.com/
• Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Solid knowledge of Node.js
Nice to have
• General knowledge of TypeScript
• General knowledge of Sass
• General knowledge of GraphQL
• Experiance with RPC
• Experiance with Kubernetes
• Experience with testing (e.g. Cypress, Jest)
• Experience with Atlassian tools (such as Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• User experience with Unix-like systems
What we offer
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• Multi Sport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.