KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
Work on hardware functionalities of the platform as part of the development team:
• Do hardware assembly, initialization, configuration, and basic testing (including prototypes). Analyze and handle hardware errors.
• Manage advanced network configuration – reverse proxy configuration, firewalls, routers, DNS, network paths, certificates.
• Do Linux and Windows-based OS installation, configuration, and automation of these.
• Act as a contact point for suppliers on HW related topics, track issues related to them, manage licenses/licensing.
• Act as the main actor for deciding new HW components and configurations.
• Collaborate with other engineers and software developers to develop and deploy the HW and SW systems together.
• At least 5 years of practical experience with hardware configuration (servers, disks, different cards or parts)
• At least 5 years of Linux administration experience
• Good knowledge of virtualization principles and practical experience with at least one virtualization framework
• Solid network background and practical experience with setting up an internal and external network
• Practical experience with Windows-based OS administration
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English to work with suppliers and third parties or international stakeholders
• Excellent documentation writing skills for HW architecture, processes and network infrastructure using diagrams
• Adaptable to fast changing environments
Nice to Have:
• Experience with remote installation on Linux platform
• Experience with Unix-like systems
• Experience with Atlassian tools (such as Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Bash scripting
• Docker and Kubernetes
• IT security knowledge
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• Multi Sport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.