KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
System Engineer – DevOps
As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting development teams in CI-CD initiatives, including environment provisioning, tool configuration, and automation.
● Supporting development teams with CI/CD initiatives
● Environment provisioning, tool configuration, and automation
● Strong background in Linux Administration
● Experience with automation/configuration management (Saltstack, Puppet)
● Scripting and basic programming skills
Nice to Have:
● Knowledge of virtualization and containerization (KVM, LXD, Docker)
● Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence)
● Understanding of web application development lifecycle and technologies
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• Multi Sport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.