KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
WPH sneak peak https://www.instagram.com/km_workplacehub/
SW QA Engineer – Python
As a QA Engineer in Scrum teams, you will be responsible for efficient and repeatable testing model to deliver key software components for the Workplace Hub platform.
• Support quality within Scrum team. Help formulate acceptance criteria and perform verification of user stories and tasks.
• Identify scenarios for test automation. Develop, execute and continuously improve automated test suite.
• Work in an agile environment, follow sprint planning and contribute to team decisions and estimates.
• Collaborate with other team members to achieve a balanced workload.
• Practical experience with manual and automated testing
• Good knowledge of a Python programming language
• Strong understanding of REST and Messaging
• Capability to design and write simple scripts to automate trivial tasks
• Experience with Unix-like systems
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes
• Knowledge of Bash scripting
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence)
• Experience with working in an agile environment
What we offer
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Voucher card (100 CZK)
• Multi Sport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.