KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
Lead Product Manager
Main responsibilities of this role are
• Workplace Hub being a complex system product, the product management team consists of multiple Product Managers (PM, a team facing) and Product Owners (team facing) responsible for his/her domains.
This leading role is responsible for developing a strong team of this product team by setting hiring and people development strategy and its execution. Supervising and driving this team to realize product definition for the program is under this role’s responsibility.
• To lead the development and evangelizing of Workplace Hub product vision and strategy based on a deep understanding of customers and market, business goals and strategies, and alignment with various stakeholders such as Business Planning, Global GTM, Service Planning, and strategic customers and channels.
• Driving execution of product strategy. This includes customer discovery, product discovery, and product delivery processes definition/execution, and making prioritization and roadmap transparent to necessary stakeholders.
• Building and cultivating a product culture.
Culture, where team members are eager to experiment with their product ideas and continuously learn, where the product is first and the process goes after that, where true collaboration happens on a daily basis.
• Responsible of release (business goals and contents). Participate in release (Program Increment) planning event to present program vision and milestone highlights. Business Objectives and Key Results to achieve them need to be clarified. Participate also in demo or equivalent opportunity to evaluate and accept development artefact.
• Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographically diverse and federated business and IT environment.
Key stakeholder groups will include:
- Development and Test teams based in the Czech Republic, Brazil, Italy, UK, US, and Japan
- Product team in Germany
- End-User stakeholders based across the EU, US & APAC
- Service Planning and Implementation team in EU, US
- Enterprise Architect team in the UK
• Management techniques and instruments:
- Strong leadership over stakeholders to drive productization.
- Collect and organize product feedback from customer surveys, customer support, sales, marketing, market research, and system usage data provided by the development
- Define goals and metrics for your team and allocate resources for maximum outcome
- Coordination of Product Managers/Owners located in multiple locations
- Ensuring a joint vision and understanding between customers, partners, development teams and stakeholders involved
- Transfer of knowledge and experience as well as checking the reusability of customer solutions
• Degree in Computer Science, International Information Management, or similar (MA)
• Minimum 7 years of IT product management or experience in launching and leading the further development of at least 3 products achieved profitability.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in team leading role. Preferably brought up at least 2 people promoted to senior product roles.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in international/multi-cultural project
• Experience in large scale agile product owner roles
• Experience in productizations of concepts
• Excellent presentation, meeting organization/facilitation and communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to travel internationally
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of SAFe framework
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Vouchers (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian or Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruits and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.