KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
DCC Support Engineer
DCC Support Engineer is a role within a team in Brno, supporting lower-level support teams in solving issues related to our backend systems.
DCC Support Engineer is responsible for the deployment and administration of different tools for remote management and monitoring in Pre-Production and Production environments.
• Investigate, reproduce and analyze issues reported from customers
• Supplement tickets with findings from your investigation
• Assist development teams on ticket resolution and test upgrades and enhancements
• Participate on Defect Management in collaboration with QA team and contribute to Knowledge Base maintenance
• Active cooperation with other internal teams from Development and QA
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
• Knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, JS, REST)
• Knowledge of programming or scripting language
• Basic knowledge of SQL databases, networking, and virtualization
• Good communication skills, fluent in English, spoken and written form, ability to work as a team is a must
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence)
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or LXC and virtualization
• Technical documentation or process writing skills are welcome
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Vouchers (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian or Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruits and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.