KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
Knowledge Manager’s role is overall accountable for design, implementation, maintaining and driving efficiency of the ITSM Knowledge Management process in terms of industry best practices i.e. ITIL. He/she identify appropriate solutions to support business’s outcomes; monitor service delivery and customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
• Ensuring that the organization is able to gather, analyze, store and share knowledge and information
• Designing, implementing and governing Knowledge Management process
• Improving efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge
• Creating, updating and approving documents (procedures, work instructions) to support the Knowledge Management process
• Managing the entire process improvement cycle to ensure performance effectiveness
• Establishing and maintaining reporting and meeting cadence of processes
• Leading the implementation of a Continual Service Improvement model with valuable measurements to ensure processes provide the anticipated value to both internal and external stakeholders
• Building a collaborative environment with vendors/stakeholders to foster innovation in service outcomes
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience in relevant domain knowledge
• Previous experience with implementation of ITSM processes (global environment)
• Understanding of domain, processes and business metrics including best practices and benchmarks
• Positive attitude, open-mindedness, being receptive to all ideas and feelings in an aim to create win-win situations
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications
• Eagerness to learn
Nice to Have:
• ITIL v3 certification is an advantage
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal Vouchers (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian or Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruits and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.