KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
SW QA Engineer – Product QA
As a Quality Assurance Engineer in Product QA team, you will significantly contribute to the quality of product releases.
• Execute various types of tests including sanity, integration and regression tests
• Write bulletproof test cases and maintain test suites
• Verify functional and non-functional requirements
• Identify scenarios for test automation
• Develop, execute and continuously improve the automated test suites
• Collaborate with other team members to balance team workload
• Practical experience with functional and non-functional testing
• Strong understanding of web technologies (HTML, JS, REST)
• Familiarity with SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
• Capability to design and write simple scripts to automate trivial tasks
• Ability to manage personal workload to deliver high-quality testing in time
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Git, Selenium, NUnit, Docker
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence)
• Experience with working in an Agile environment
What we offer
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.