KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
System Architect – Security
You will be responsible for technical design and planning, quality control, client management, risk assessment and project delivery.
● Define development plans, identify technology roadmaps and gap assessments
● Build a broad working knowledge of multiple software systems to help define the most appropriate architecture
● Perform software module requirement analyses. Design, test design and support the implementation of continuous technical development and deployment
● Work with project managers and development team leaders to identify tasks and objectives per each architectural component and to detect risks
● Work with and consult multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographically diverse, federated business –including development, incubation and business architecture teams, project management board, steering committee, and upper management
● Design documentation and the handover into development teams and management
● Good knowledge of cybersecurity norms such as GDPR and HIPAA
● Grasp of common security certifications such as ISO27k or Common Criteria
● Strong understanding of security principles and best practices
● Understanding of ITSM activities in datacenters and cloud environments
● Good understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle
Nice to Have:
● An overview of modern Open Source Software ecosystem
● Experience with UNIX-like and Windows-based systems
● In-depth knowledge of network security
● Docker, Kubernetes
● Hands-on experience with SIEM solutions
What we offer:
● Flexible working hours and home office
● 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
● Mobile phone
● Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
● MultiSport card
● Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
● Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.