KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
System Architect – Backends
You will be responsible for technical design and planning, quality control, client management, risk assessment and project delivery.
● Define development plans, identify technology roadmaps and gap assessments
● Build a broad working knowledge of multiple software systems to help define the most appropriate architecture
● Perform software module requirement analyses. Design, test design and support the implementation of continuous technical development and deployment
● Work with project managers and development team leaders to identify tasks and objectives per each architectural component and to detect risks
● Work with and consult multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographically diverse, federated business –including development, incubation and business architecture teams, project management board, steering committee, and upper management
● Design documentation and the handover into development teams and management
● Hands-on experience with software development, architecting, designing software solutions
● Experience with service-oriented architecture, Microservices and Middleware design
● Good knowledge of modelling systems such as UML and software engineering frameworks
● A solid understanding of security principles and best practices
● Understanding of ITSM activities in datacenters and cloud environments
Nice to Have:
● An overview of modern Open Source Software ecosystem
● Experience with Unix-like systems
● Experience with Atlassian tools (such as Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket)
● Docker, Kubernetes
● Provisioning and management of DC infrastructures
● Understanding of ITSMactivities in datacentre and cloud environments
What we offer:
● Flexible working hours and home office
● 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
● Mobile phone
● Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
● MultiSport card
● Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
● Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.