KARIÉRA V KONICA MINOLTA
Konica Minolta, the global leader in printing and document management solutions, is constantly evolving.
Soon there will be less to print and more to get done. We are working towards this future and introducing Workplace Hub, a digital workplace platform that provides an all-in-one management tool for company IT administrators and a smart collaboration environment for everyday users.
This project will reshape our current portfolio and represent a pivotal point in the company history.
Find out more at www.workplacehub.com
SW Developer with Java
• Delivery of modules, proofs of concept and hand over of new technical solutions to sales and product management
• Cooperation with SW development of web based front end using current technologies
• Participation on business analyses to understand client’s needs
• Agile approach to enterprise and web applications development to create a new and revolutionary product for the company and its customers
• Deploy proof of concepts into client premises and provide them support
• Continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks for testing and application
• Writing documentation and supporting the handover into appropriate product and sales structure for successful incubations
• Solid knowledge of Java
• Familiarity with Java EE principles, Spring framework, ORM, REST, web containers, messaging systems
• Practical experience with a VCS
• Familiarity with PostgreSQL
• Basic knowledge of Microservice architecture
Nice to have
• Experience with Unix-like systems
• Experience with Atlassian tools (such as JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Bash scripting, Docker, Kubernetes
What we offer
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
• Mobile phone
• Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
• MultiSport card
• Language lessons of English, German, Italian and Japanese
• Tasty coffee, tea, fruit and occasional Japanese snacks
ContactKonica Minolta Business Solutions Czech, spol. s r.o.